Monday, May 30, 2011

Blog #16

Reflect on your semester and year in biology What were your successes? What were your failures?


I had many successes and failures this year in biology. One of my successes was that i got through the first semester with an A in bio but now i have a C. The dissections were successes because it has taught me a lot about different kinds of animals like marine and land animals. One failure would be my biology notebook. It was a fail because I kept on losing track on what's suppose to be in my notebook. I always would have to compare my notebook with other people on my table to see what i was missing. The quizzes were also a failure to me. I sometimes would forget when the quizzes were closed so I ended up not doing it making me get a bad grade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment